This story by Telos and three of his friends is about a top-secret team of American government operatives that specialize in taking down large organizations (usually terrorists) with the lowest possible civilian death toll and no witnesses. They consist of four members: an explosives expert, a sharpshooter, a martial artist and a weapons expert, plus their mission manager.
Warning: this story contains explicit language. Read at your own risk.
- Timer/Trent Williams (explosives expert, team leader)
- Scope/Andrew Beckett (marksman)
- Rapid/Robert Gray (weapons expert)
- Shade/Scott Marshal (negotiator, martial artist, reconnaissance)
- Raphael Hassar (terrorist leader)
- Alexander McGarath (mission manager for Operation: Front Lines)
- Lester Thomas (Head of the United States Department of Defense)
- Amy Groves (ex-military operative, new mission manager for Operation: Front Lines)
- Marcus Ross (gang leader)
- Ari 'Carver' Cooper (bodyguard, gang member)
- Evan Kassu
Telos would like to thank:
- Guitarmad, Chappy2 and Its Dawg for their massive contributions to the plot and characters. Well done guys!
- The CHERUB series for inspiration with much of the plot and general vibe. If it weren't for CHERUB (and Guitarmad and Chappy2) Front Lines would have been much darker and not as humourous.
- The Short Stories Wiki for being here and supplying a friendly and free place to write our own stories where they can be read and constructively commented on by others.